01948 665566
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook
follow us on twitter
  • P: 01948 665566
  • E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
23 Green End
WhitchurchSY13 1AD
Map Only Showing Results 21 - 26 of 26

Featured

  • Alkington Gardens
    Sold STC

    Alkington Gardens, Whitchurch

    Offers Over £195,000

    3    1   1   

    It's hard to believe that in Alkington Gardens you are so close to the centre of town! Pleasantly tucked away in a cul-de-sac, this lovely property whilst being extremely neat, clean and tidy, still provides scope for modernisation and improvement in order to realise its full potential. A buyer could move in straightaway, although it is likely that they will ultimately want to re-fit the (...)

    Read more...

  • Properties Handled By AJ Reid Ltd

    Henka Road Penley
    Sold STC
    Henka Road Penley
    Henka Road Penley
    Henka Road Penley

    Offers Over £200,000

    3    2    1   

    VIDEO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - One small mercy during lockdown was that our client managed to re-decorate this lovely semi-detached house from top to bottom during those woeful days of (...)

    Alkington Gardens
    Sold STC
    Alkington Gardens
    Alkington Gardens
    Alkington Gardens

    Offers Over £200,000

    3    1    1   

    There's a saying on the lines of "They don't make 'em like this anymore!" This is certainly the case here. Not only do you get a sturdy semi-detached house with parking at the front for 3 cars, (...)

    Alkington Gardens
    Sold STC
    Alkington Gardens
    Alkington Gardens
    Alkington Gardens

    Offers Over £195,000

    3    1    1   

    It's hard to believe that in Alkington Gardens you are so close to the centre of town! Pleasantly tucked away in a cul-de-sac, this lovely property whilst being extremely neat, clean and tidy, (...)

    Chester Road Nomans Heath
    Sold STC
    Chester Road Nomans Heath
    Chester Road Nomans Heath
    Chester Road Nomans Heath

    £164,500

    3    1    1   

    If your idea of bliss is to live in the country, with lovely rural views to the front and rear of your house but fancy the trappings of a modern and relatively economical home (EPC Grade B), then (...)

    Alport Road
    Sold STC
    Alport Road
    Alport Road
    Alport Road

    Offers Over £145,000

    2    1    1   

    Investment Opportunity! Investment Opportunity! Investment Opportunity! Worried that your money in the bank isn't earning enough in interest? Worried that your pension pot isn't large enough? (...)

    Lynchet Road
    Sold STC
    Lynchet Road
    Lynchet Road
    Lynchet Road

    £74,000

    2    1    1   

    If you meet the right criteria, then this lovely property could belong to you! The current asking price represents 40% shared ownership and you pay a nominal rent on the remaining 60%. (...)

    Guild Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation OnTheMarket NAEA The Property Ombudsman