01948 665566
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook
follow us on twitter

Lynchet Road, Malpas £74,000

Sold STC
  • Photo 12
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 1
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 8
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 4
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 2
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 11
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 6
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 3
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 5
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 10
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 7
    Lynchet Road
  • Photo 9
    Lynchet Road

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


  • Modern Mid Town House
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Backs Onto Fields
  • Very Well Presented Accommodation
  • Double Width Driveway
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Suit First Time Buyers
  • Economical To Run/Low Energy Rating
  • Well Placed For access To Village Amenities
  • EPC Grade = B

If you meet the right criteria, then this lovely property could belong to you! The current asking price represents 40% shared ownership and you pay a nominal rent on the remaining 60%. According to Wikipedia, a lynchet is an earth terrace found on the side of a hill, so make of that what you will! It possibly refers to the terrain before these houses were built. One thing is for certain though - this is an undeniably good-looking family home, built in 2017 by Bovis Homes. It has the great advantage of not being overlooked from the rear, with views over fields. The presentation is very good and an internal inspection is strongly recommended. Malpas is a popular Cheshire village which has a good range of local amenities including doctors, dentist, optician, public houses, restaurants, shops, local supermarket and a church, to name but a few! In fact, all that you could wish for in a small friendly village. Most importantly, it is within the catchment area for the highly regarded Bishop Heber High School. One of the main attractions to living in Malpas is the fast road link to the nearby market town of Whitchurch in the south, Wrexham to the west and the city of Chester to the north.


GROUND FLOOR

Storm Porch

Coach light.

Spacious Entrance Hall

15' 9'' x 5' 11'' (4.80m x 1.80m)

Staircase to first floor with storage cupboard below, laminate flooring and radiator.

Lounge

14' 4'' x 10' 7'' (4.37m x 3.22m)

Radiator and french door to rear garden.

Cloakroom

7' 5'' x 4' 0'' (2.26m x 1.22m)

Pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan and radiator.

Kitchen

11' 5'' x 8' 2'' (3.48m x 2.49m)

Stainless steel sink and drainer inset in woodgrain effect worktops with drawers, cupboards and plumbing for washing machine below, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and illuminated extractor hood above with electric oven and grill below, wall cupboards and upright larder cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.

FIRST FLOOR

Landing

9' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.92m x 1.98m)

Loft hatch and airing cupboard with slatted linen shelves.

Bedroom 1

14' 4'' x 8' 10'' (4.37m x 2.69m)

Radiator.

Bedroom 2

14' 4'' x 9' 2'' (4.37m x 2.79m)

Radiator.

Bathroom

7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m)

White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over and folding glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC.. Part tiled walls and radiator.

OUTSIDE

Double width driveway to the front of the house with parking for 2 vehicles. Easily managed shrubbery to the front and side of the house. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and having paved patio and path leading to the timber garden shed and pedestrian access for dustbins and further lawned communal garden/play area.

Services

Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.

Central Heating

Gas fired boiler supplying radiators and hot water.

Directions

From Whitchurch, head north along A41 through Grindley Brook, signposted for Chester. Follow this road for just under 4 miles and at the Hampton roundabout, take the first exit, signposted for Malpas. Follow B5069 into Malpas itself, continuing along Chester Road, past Bishop Heber High School (on the right) and turn left into Lynchet Road. The property is located on the left hand side.

Tenure

Leasehold. 125 years from 1st August 2017.

Ownership

The asking price represents 40% ownership via Plus Dane Housing. The rent on the remaining 60% from April 2021 to March 2022 s £276.45 per month (of which £9.92 is building insurance and £18.52 is general services). Purchasers must meet the Shared Ownership Eligibility criteria Full details can be found on the website helptobuyagent1.org.uk This is also where applicants need to complete the on-line application form. Evidence will have to be provided of any mortgage offer, income, savings. loans, outgoings etc. Please note; if applicants can afford to buy the property outright without Government assistance, they will not be considered eligible.

Legislation Requirement

To ensure compliance with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations, buyers will be asked to produce identification documents prior to the issue of sale confirmation.

Referral Arrangements

We are paid an introducers fee of £120 including VAT per conveyancing transaction referred to and signed up by certain Conveyancers and we earn 30% of the fee/commission earned by the Broker on referral signed by Financial Advisers and Just Mortgages. Please ask for more details.


Click to enlarge

Name Location Type Distance
Lynchet Road
Malpas SY14 8EW
County: Cheshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 1810
Guild Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation OnTheMarket NAEA The Property Ombudsman