- Grade II Listed Terraced Cottage
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom
- Kitchen With Granite-Effect Worktops
- Double Garage & Brick Studio/Garden House
- Pleasant Lawned Rear Garden
- Walking Distance Of Local Shops & Amenities
- Wealth Of Exposed Ceiling Beams
- Far Reaching Views At Rear From Elevated Position
- Internal Inspection Is Strongly Recommended
- EPC Grade = To Be Confirmed
If your idea of bliss is living in a character cottage with exposed beamed ceilings, far reaching views and within a stone's throw of local shops and amenities, then quite frankly, your luck is in!
Don't however think for one minute that you will be short-changed by having to put up with cramped accommodation, no outside space and nowhere to park your car.
This particular property provides unexpectedly spacious accommodation, including 3 double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite dressing room and bathroom. Despite the olde-worlde feel downstairs, the kitchen has polished granite-effect worktops and a good range of cupboards and storage.
Outside, if you don't want to park your car in the double garage, there is ample space in the driveway and another notable feature is the brick studio/garden house, ideal for a variety of uses including home working, a hobbies room or just for additional safe storage.
Location wise, this is a lovely setting, within a Conservation Area and right in the heart of Malpas, directly opposite St Oswald's church. From here, this lovely cottage is within walking distance of local shops, restaurants and pubs. It is also within the catchment area for the highly acclaimed Bishop Heber High School.
One of the main attractions of living in Malpas is the fast road link to the nearby market town of Whitchurch in the south, Wrexham to the west and the city of Chester to the north. There is a real sense of 'community' here and there is very pretty surrounding countryside with the foothills of Wales to the west.